Friday 30 January 2015

Stella and Spot

Yesterday seemed like a casual morning as I was off to work at 2pm. The snow hadn't really hit us here and I decided to dig out my beloved converse that haven't seen the light of day for a few months. I love the dot print on them as it is slightly unusual and the grey works with anything. I also wore some old Boden trousers which are really starting to have seen better days which is such a shame and a jumper from Kin at John Lewis. I love this range, it is very similar in style to Whistles but certainly more affordable. In fact, that reminds me to check out the spring range..off go google...

I have recently been made aware of the most beautiful range of jewellery by a company called Stella and Dot. I was lucky enough to get the see much of the spring range at a party recently and fell I love with so much of it. I ordered a beautiful yellow necklace which I was pleased to receive really quickly and a lovely simple gold bracelet. I thought this was the perfect accompaniment to my simple outfit. I cannot recommend the jewellery enough, it is so pretty and seems so much better quality than anything on the high street. I'm not knocking good old Primark for its £3 bargains but a girl needs a treat hey!






No comments:

Post a Comment