Sunday 7 September 2014

New trainers

Today felt like a more casual day, I did some housework in the morning and then met my friend for a run at Attenborough Nature Reserve. I haven't ran for about 3 and half weeks so wasn't looking forward to it but was happy to do 5 miles with reasonable times. I decided that my running trainers really have had it though and although I'm not spending money on clothes in September I reasoned that these were more a necessity than a want. I have been thinking about it for a few weeks and took a trip to Decathlon yesterday and ended up with these lovelies...


I decided to wear my fabulous Maharishi trousers, they are so comfy and soft and the best 'casual' trouser I own. I cannot recommend them enough. It's like wearing pjs all day! I wore them with a pink to from White Stuff and a Gap jumper.

Tomorrow I'm off to town with my Mum and Catherine for the ultimate test of will power. No shopping for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment