Monday 9 June 2014

Animal prints

On Saturday a good friend and I decided to hit the town for some food and cocktails! Where else could  we eat than the fabulous Annie's Burger Shack? I cannot recommend this place enough, it offers purely burgers but every type of burger you can imagine. On this visit I had one with pancakes, bacon and maple syrup inside the burger. Amazing! 

We then headed to The Boiler Maker cocktail bar, I had been dying to try it out after hearing rave reviews and it certainly did not disappoint. I think between us we tried most of the cocktails they had to offer. Who can beat a flask of cocktail served on dry ice inside a book or your drink sealed in an envelope and a snail stuck to the side of the glass? Or our personal favourite, served in a sharps waste bin with a syringe in that contained a mixer you squirted into the drink? Crazy!

All that required a fabulous outfit and I love this dress from Whistles, I got it off eBay last summer and always like wearing it. I teamed it with pink heels and a Topshop leather jacket. My necklace was from H&M.

To recover on Sunday morning a spot of retail therapy was in order. For this I decided to continue the aminal theme and wore a Cath Kidston safari print sundress. I have had this for a while and never seemed to get around to wearing it but it was cool and comfy in the sunshine (and shops!)








No comments:

Post a Comment